Download Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ by Mark Summerfield PDF
By Mark Summerfield
Qt has advanced right into a remarkably robust answer for cross-platform computing device, net, and cellular improvement. besides the fact that, even the main skilled Qt programmers basically use a fragment of its functions. additionally, useful information regarding Qt’s most recent positive aspects has been scarce—until now.
Advanced Qt Programming shows builders precisely the best way to take complete benefit of Qt 4.5’s and Qt 4.6’s most precious new APIs, software styles, and improvement practices. Authored via Qt professional Mark Summerfield, this booklet concentrates on innovations that supply the main strength and adaptability with the least additional complexity.
Summerfield focuses particularly on model/view and graphics/view programming, hybrid desktop/Web functions, threading, and functions incorporating media and wealthy textual content. all through, he offers reasonable, downloadable code examples, all established on home windows, Mac OS X, and Linux utilizing Qt 4.6 (and so much established on Qt 4.5) and designed to expect destiny types of Qt. The book
- Walks via utilizing Qt with WebKit to create cutting edge hybrid desktop/Internet functions
- Shows the right way to use the Phonon framework to construct strong multimedia functions
- Presents state of the art options for utilizing model/view desk and tree versions, QStandardItemModels, delegates, and perspectives, and for growing customized desk and tree versions, delegates, and perspectives
- Explains the right way to write better threaded courses with the QtConcurrent module and with the QThread classification
- Includes distinctive assurance of constructing wealthy textual content editors and files
- Thoroughly covers graphics/view programming: structure, home windows, widgets, layouts, scenes, and extra
- Introduces Qt 4.6’s strong animation and country desktop frameworks
Read or Download Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development) PDF
Similar object oriented design books
Middleware is the bridge that connects dispensed functions throughout diverse actual destinations, with diversified systems, community applied sciences, working structures, and programming languages. This publication describes middleware from assorted views: from the point of view of the structures programmer and from the point of view of the functions programmer.
Good judgment Programming is the identify given to a particular variety of programming, very varied from that of traditional programming languages akin to C++ and Java. through a ways the main frequent common sense Programming language is Prolog. Prolog is an efficient selection for constructing complicated functions, specially within the box of synthetic Intelligence.
Create and show interactive pix, construct scenes and lively transitions, make cross-platform, responsive video games and purposes for a number of monitor resolutions, and use Pixi. js’s surprising WebGL rendering results. the way to create purposes for computer and touch-screen units, and the way to take advantage of the simplest open-source plugins to increase Pixi.
Get your first Android apps up and operating with the aid of simple English and useful examples. when you've got an excellent thought for an Android app, yet have by no means programmed earlier than, then this ebook is for you. Android Apps for Absolute Beginners cuts in the course of the fog of jargon and secret that surrounds Android app improvement, and offers you basic, step by step directions to get you begun.
- Learning Vaadin 7, Second Edition
- Migrating from Drupal to Backdrop
- Remoting Patterns: Foundations of Enterprise, Internet and Realtime Distributed Object Middleware (Wiley Software Patterns Series)
Additional resources for Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development)